Friday, June 18, 2010

Tayton is such a happy baby!
Seriously I am a little nervous to have another one.
He has spoiled me. I told Danny the other day that if
all our baby's are this good, we might have to have like 10!
Danny looked a little nervous after I said that.
Tayton is eating solids now, He loves his sweet potatoes,
and carrots. His fav. thing is the munchkin toy that you put
food in. He loves strawberry's and bananas in it, he just goes to
town. (Thanks aunt Jamie!) It is so funny how fast they learn
to manipulate us. This morning I was trying to blow dry my hair
and Tayton was sitting on my bed watching mickey mouse,
and I shut the door, leaving just a little crack so that I could
still see him Cu's the blow dryer was loud and all the sudden I
would hear him scream, and then he would stop and wait for me
to peak through the crack to check on him.
They are so smart at just 7 months.
Tayton is saying momma and dada.
Me, Danny, and grandma Lorrie swear he says hi.
He loves Sparticas! Just starts squealing at the site of him.
I love my little Taytorbug!

1 comment:

  1. Shanda, you are such a cute mom! And you are so tough. You must be exhausted working all the time and being a mom. What is it with Mickey Mouse and little boys? Trace loves him too! I can't wait to take our kids to Disneyland someday and see them light up! So are you ready to have another one yet? I'm so glad he is such a good baby for you! He looks so happy in all the pics you post. I want to have another one already but it's not working out so well. So how is work going? Has Danny found work yet? I hope things are going okay for you guys! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete